Packaged Agile is a boutique, agile and digital services-focused coaching and consulting company. We help our clients deliver measurable value and aspire to bring “good agile” to clients across the public and private sectors.
We hire passionate people who believe in agility, understand how to meet people where they are, and treat them with respect while helping them succeed. And we want to hire people that see their continuous growth and improvement as a way of life.
This role is an excellent opportunity for someone passionate about agile and business analysis. As a Senior Business Analyst, you will help a Government agency replace legacy software with a modern Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) solution. You will use user-centered design techniques to elicit requirements, document as-is and to-be business processes, and create easy-to-use process documentation.
As a Senior Business Analyst at Packaged Agile, your responsibilities include:
- FACILITATE business process analysis and requirements sessions with remote and in-person participants.
- ANALYZE and document business processes and requirements and maintain traceability to test cases and user stories.
- EMPLOY innovative techniques to identify business needs (e.g., legacy system usage observation, proposing starting-point requirements, user-centered design techniques).
- CREATE easy-to-follow documentation, including diagrams and process narratives
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following requirements.
- At least 5 years of experience as a business analyst
- Experience with techniques (e.g., user centered design) to effectively elicit requirements and business process documentation methods
- Experience creating business process flows and summarizing key information for each step
- Excellent facilitator with ability to engage remote and in-person participants
- Outstanding writer
- Preferred: US Government experience as an employee or contractor
- Preferred: lives in a US SBA HUBZone (Learn More Here)
- Preferred: experience as a Scrum Product Owner or Scrum Master
- Preferred: an understanding of Lean Management concepts
- Ability to maintain composure in the face of challenges
- Propose logical approaches to address issues
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- US Citizenship or Green Card status with the ability to pass a Public Trust clearance process with a US Government client
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Packaged Agile is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or membership in any other class protected by federal, state, or local law.